Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things from around the blogs

That I am currently craving!
Not that I actually wear/use for more than a few times, but they’re still lovely to own and have! :)
Or, you can always use this as a Christmas Gift Guide for your friends/family/anyone you know that might like any of these items. :)

Supporting the local trade.
Corrugated Silver Dome RingKisser Ring
Corrugated Silver Dome Ring from Zikkos. Kisser Ring from Zikkos.
Retro Daisy Ring
Retro Dairy Ring from Zikkos. Cream Rosebud Hair Ties from Sugar Poppins. (Not that I have long hair or anything, but someday I might! :D)

Dark Brown Messenger Bag from Glossy Addiction. Set of 4 Moleskine for Peanut Notebooks available at Cziplee+. Black and White Devil Silicon Ipod Touch Casing (no idea from where, just saw it around).
fd19-4fd3a
Black Classic Namecard Case from Paper Lovin. Grey Slim Pocket Case from Paper Lovin.
fd15.1fd15.4
Leather Pen Holder in Pink & Blue from Paper Lovin.
Malaysian MistAlpine SnowBring On The Bling
OPI Malaysian Mist, OPI Alpine Snow, Bring on the Bling, Dulche de Leche from Nail Fiesta.
 
OPI Sparkleiscious, Flower to Flower, Chocolate Moose.

Now over at international waters.
Image 1 of ASOS Tailored Scoop Back Ponti Fit and Flare Dress Image 1 of Motel Bandeau Swing Dress
Asos Tailored Scoop Back Ponti Fit & Flare Dress from ASOS. Motel Bandeau Swing Dress from ASOS.

Black Kreuziger Boots from Aldo. Nude Pumps from Aldo. Nude Peep Toe Back Bow Pumps from Aldo.

Glossy Grey Peep Toe Pumps from Aldo (though I will admit I love it in bone, beige and black as well!). Nude Pointy Toe Pumps from Aldo (though if this came in hot pink or a really bright colour I’d love it more!).

Baby Betty Pin Up Pouches from Miss Budd. Small Laser Cut Leather Mandi Pouch from Bambina Di Cioccolato.

Last but not least.
image from www.flickr.com
Ipad + Moleskine Ipad case saw it on Scription. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Though I wouldn’t mind a more light, fun and bright cover. But this is still gorgeous. O.M.G. More gorgeousness here.

And anyway, that’s all for now. I got lazy to look around some more. But I assure if I did, the list would sadly be WAY longer! Though, now looking at it again, there are a few things I’d like to cut out. But oh well. :)

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

No comments:

Post a Comment